Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these means to give up the position you hold, especially if you are a monarch?
2. Which of these is something you could use to travel on water?
3. Can you identify the word that means easily broken or very fine, like lace?
4. Which of these means the same as teach?
5. Which word means to point out something?
6. If you wanted to use a longer word for chewing, which of these would be best?
7. Which of these words means to talk at length and in a pompous way?
8. Which word could you use to describe moving to a new place?
9. Which of these is something you could use for pruning in the garden?
10. Which word means having a strong feeling that you should have a particular kind of work?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.