Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following groups of ingredients are most commonly used to prepare the Hungarian soup called gulyasleves or gulyas for short?
2. The Indian dish called sabudana khichadi, which is made from tapioca pearls and other ingredients, is eaten all the time but on which occasion is it most popular?
3. Which of the following is a traditional dish from New Zealand?
4. Which of the following is true regarding the Nigerian snack called kuli-kuli?
5. Which of the following would be the ideal meal if you are in the mood for a sandwich?
6. Which of the following seafood meals is considered the national dish of Jamaica?
7. Which of following pairs are traditional beverages made in Sweden?
8. Which of the following is a popular way to eat ice cream in Thailand?
9. Halawa is a type of candy made from nuts and sugar that can be found in which places?
10. What is the name of the Mexican dessert made from sweetened goat milk?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.