Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What word describes the process where someone creates a fake social media profile to defraud, abuse or deceive?
2. Which book, written by Suzanne Collins and released in 2009, is the second in the 'Hunger Games' series?
3. Which British comedienne born in 1968 starred as Donna Noble in the 'Doctor Who' franchise?
4. Which of these royal Catherines was born Princess Sophie of Anhalt-Zerbst in 1729?
5. Which of these singers or bands began their music career in Wales?
6. Which of these is a tyrosine-derived neurotransmitter, with adrenaline and dopamine being two examples?
7. Which of these has been known as an inflammation of the mucous membranes often found in the throat and sinuses?
8. Which of these can be an eye disorder or a waterfall?
9. Which of these destructive 'cats' was also a 'World of Warcraft' expansion released in 2009?
10. Which of these describes when a substitutive word such as a pronoun is used that refers to a later word in a sentence, also known as a forward reference?
Source: Author malik24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.