Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Batman" the movie has many connections to "Batman" the television show. One connection is how Batman and Robin get from the ground level of stately Wayne Manor to the Batcave. How do they do that?
2. In the course of his career, Adam West appeared as Batman opposite various actresses as Catwoman. Which actress portrayed Catwoman in the 1966 movie?
3. In addition to Batman, Robin and the "Special Guest Star" villain or villains, no adventure would be complete without an appearance by the supporting cast members. Which supporting cast member was absent from the movie?
4. The greater budget of the movie allowed the producers to include additional "Bat" vehicles in addition to the Batmobile. Which "Bat" vehicle is not seen in the movie?
5. Batman always seemed to have one gadget or another in his utility belt or in his vehicle. In an infamous scene, Batman uses repellent to fight off what type of dangerous creature during the course of the film?
6. In the course of the movie, Catwoman goes undercover as a newspaper photographer to get closer to the Dynamic Duo during a press conference. Which newspaper does she claim to represent?
7. In the movie, Catwoman does not fight against Batman alone. She teams up with three other Arch Villains. Which villain does not make an appearance?
8. The movie features an international body that is obviously a stand-in for the United Nations. What is this body called?
9. The arch villains have kidnapped someone and convinced him that he/she is in a cruise ship stateroom, off the coast of Gotham City. Who have they kidnapped?
10. At one point, Batman and Robin find themselves magnetically stuck to an ocean buoy by their utility belts. The villains launch torpedoes at them from their submarine. While our heroes are able to use the bat transmitter to stop the first two torpedoes, how do they stop the third and final torpedo?
11. At one point, Batman, in his Bruce Wayne persona, goes on a date with the newspaper photographer. Once they are back at her apartment, Batman and the photographer/Catwoman are kidnapped by the other villains. In an unusually blatant statement, Bruce Wayne threatens the villains, "I'll kill you all! I'll rend you limb from limb!" What has Bruce so hot under the collar?
12. Back to the person who the villains have kidnapped and kept in a "state room". What invention have they stolen from his company and intend to use?
13. At one point, Batman has to safely dispose of a bomb while his own a coastal pier. Everywhere he turns, though, someone or something is there and would be in danger if he threw the bomb there. What is not one of those someones or somethings?
14. When the villains capture the Security Council members of the Faux-United Nations, they need to get past the guards. Which type of device is used to deliver the knock out gas?
15. In the end, how successful are Batman and Robin at defeating the arch villains without serious harm?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.