Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Inside Out" tells the story of the emotions of a young girl, Riley, and does so by personifying each of her major emotions. Voiced by Amy Poehler, which is the first emotion to appear in the brain of the main human character, Riley?
2. Early in the movie, Riley and her parents move from Minnesota to a new city because her father has a new job at a startup. What city do they move to?
3. At the beginning of the movie, Riley has five "Islands of Personality" that reflect major aspects of her personality. Which one of the following Islands of Personality does NOT appear then?
4. What incident triggers the crisis that leads to Joy and Sadness being ejected from HQ?
5. During the course of the movie, we get a view into the minds of other characters and their emotions. While Joy is the unofficial "leader" of Riley's HQ, which two emotions apparently "lead" Riley's mother and father?
6. Which of the following areas of Riley's mind do Joy, Sadness, and Bing Bong enter to re-activate the Train of Thought?
7. How do Joy and Bing Bong get out of the memory-destroying pit known as the Memory Dump?
8. What is the product being marketed by the annoying commercial that Riley "will never forget"?
9. Which emotion takes charge in the end to successfully resolve the crisis caused by Riley's running away?
10. Which of the following people directed "Inside Out"?
Source: Author eyhung
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.