Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Inside Out" was the third Pixar film to be directed by this studio regular:
2. In addition to co-writing the screenplay for "Inside Out", Josh Cooley voiced this character from Riley's subconscious:
3. What event causes the Train of Thought to derail?
4. The Subconscious is guarded by two guards, voiced by this famous comedic duo:
5. Toddler Riley's vocalizations were not created for "Inside Out" but were instead recycled dialogue of this actress:
6. True to form, "Inside Out" includes the Pizza Planet delivery truck first seen in "Toy Story" (1995). In fact, the vehicle appears at least three times in this film! Which of the following is NOT one of the appearances by the Pizza Planet truck?
7. Pixar movies are famous for their "Easter eggs" in which a tiny tidbit foreshadows an upcoming Pixar feature release. In "Inside Out", Riley recalls the family's trip across the country in which they took a picture with this character from Pixar's November 2015 release, "The Good Dinosaur":
8. Bing Bong, Riley's imaginary friend, was voiced by a veteran of many Pixar films. Who provided Bing Bong's voice?
9. Which of the following is NOT one of the areas visited by Joy and Sadness while trying to return to Headquarters?
10. At the close of the movie, Riley's Islands of Personality have been restored, albeit in a modified form. Which of the following new islands is also created?
Source: Author kimmyesque
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.