Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Picture this: a scene in an Arab market place.
A man with a scimitar is making threatening gestures at our hero.
The hero draws a gun and shoots him.
What's the film?
2. "'Tis but a scratch!"
In which irreverent 1974 comedy do we see a black knight fight King Arthur?
3. What woman wouldn't like to have two men fighting over her?
Name the 2001 movie that featured Mark Darcy and Daniel Cleaver fighting in the street, a restaurant, and across diner's dinners?
4. There's something a bit unusual this time.
Two children are walking through a wood in the dark, one of them wearing a 'ham' costume. A man attacks them with a knife and is fought off and killed with his own knife. What's the name of the film?
5. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2", contains a great set-piece battle in which the Hogwarts Students, Staff, members of the Order of the Phoenix and the Hogwarts' statues fight the forces of Voldemort.
Molly Weasley fights off a Death Eater, and shouts 'Not my daughter!' Who is she fighting?
6. This is the film that introduced the crane kick to children everywhere. Which film featured this move in the classic good kid versus bad kid showdown?
7. Where would the movies be without swashbucklers? In which film did Errol Flynn and Basil Rathbone go head to head in an epic sword fight?
8. You can always rely on John Wayne for a good fight scene. In which film does he play a man reluctant to fight, but who is eventually pushed into it? This scene spills over until it encompasses the entire village.
9. In a scene in "Kill Bill" "The Bride" takes on an entire Japanese gang as well as a hammer wielding school girl. Who plays the Bride?
10. A moving train is always a good setting for a fight. In which film does Sean Connery, as James Bond, have a train fight scene?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.