Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My favorite Martian, why are you wearing a grass skirt and trying to cheat Bloody Mary in the 1958 musical 'South Pacific'? Just who do you think you are?
2. Wait a moment! I was here yesterday and I'm sure there wasn't a village here. Oh, there's a road sign. What Scottish town is this?
3. 'Oh What a Beautiful Morning', there's corn as high as an elephant's eye, I've got a beautiful feeling - I'm lost. Where am I?
4. Hide the children? From Baron Bomburst or the Toymaker? Which 1968 musical did I stumble into this time?
5. 'I Whistle a Happy Tune' whenever I'm here in what used to be called Siam. But where 'Shall We Dance'?
6. What was that? Did he say he was a 'Lonesome Polecat'? Well, 'When You're in Love' there's only one solution. But, just what musical solution is that?
7. Of course I speak English, Eliza. After all, it's 1964 and you're 'My Fair Lady'. But 'Wouldn't It Be Loverly' to know your real name?
8. Have you met 'Miss Hannigan'? I certainly wouldn't want to be one of her 'Little Girls'. 'Maybe' someone should tell me which musical I'm in now.
9. It's been a long day, but 'Tonight' is still hours away, here in 'America'. And I've heard a rumor that there's going to be a rumble 'Somewhere'. But which two gangs are going to fight?
10. Okay, we're going to have 'Some Fun Now' and visit 'Skid Row'. The nightlife is tame there compared to a certain plant I recently met. Where did I meet Audrey II?
Source: Author beergirllaura
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.