Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As "Raiders of the Lost Ark" opens, Indiana Jones is searching for an idol. When he locates it, he is hesitant to approach it. Indy's assistant says "Let us hurry. There is nothing to fear here." What is Indiana's timorous reply?
2. When Marion tells Indiana "You're not the man I knew ten years ago," Indy replies, "It's not the years, honey; it's the _________." What distance-describing word completes this quote?
3. Who is the 'idolatrous' speaker of the following quote? "You and I are very much alike. Archeology is our religion, yet we have both fallen from the pure faith. Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am but a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me. To push you out of the light."
4. As "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" opens, Indiana addresses Lao Che in the local tongue. Surprised, Lao Che exclaims, "You never told me you spoke my language, Doctor Jones." What is Indiana's festive reply?
5. Just as Indiana Jones is about to finish off the antagonist in "Temple of Doom," he speaks the following words: "Mola Ram! Prepare to meet ________ ..." To what Hindu god does Indiana want to send Mola Ram?
6. Who is the diminutive speaker of the following quote? "I keep telling you, you listen to me more, you live longer!"
7. When Indiana and his father get into a plane to escape capture and soar away, Professor Henry Jones remarks, "I didn't know you could fly a plane." What is Indiana's bipartite reply?
8. In one of the final scenes of "The Last Crusade," Indiana gives the following warning: "Elsa, don't cross the seal. The knight warned us not to take the _________ from here!" What object must be kept inside the Great Seal?
9. Who is the speaker of the following quote? "I find that if I just sit down... the solution presents itself."
10. Indiana has a well-publicized fear of snakes. Is there snake-related dialogue or action in all three movies in the original Indiana Jones trilogy?
Source: Author nakarinna
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.