Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What movie (which featured the tagline "Do you believe in vampires? The ultimate in terror!") was the second Stephen King novel ever to be adapted to the silver screen?
2. Stephen King personally wrote the screenplays for several films based on his novels and short stories. For which of these movies did Stephen King NOT write the screenplay?
3. What coming-of-age film starred a young Wil Wheaton as Gordie Lachance?
4. Which of these films does not use the same title as the Stephen King work it was based upon?
5. Which of these films, about a banker sentenced to prison for murders he claims he didn't commit, was nominated for the most Academy Awards?
6. Which one of these Stephen King films does not feature a main character with special mental powers?
7. Which of these Stephen King films starred Tom Hanks as a death row corrections officer?
8. The 1985 film "Cat's Eye" incorporates which of these Stephen King short stories?
9. Which of these Stephen King films was based on a short story with a different name?
10. Which of the following films was NOT based on a novella to be found in either "Different Seasons" or "Four Past Midnight"?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.