Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The movie "The Searchers" was based on what?
2. "The Searchers" was filmed in what location?
3. Ward Bond plays the part of Captain Clayton. What was Captain Clayton's full name?
4. During the search Marty asked Ethan if they would find the girls and Ethan replied, "We'll find them,_____________."
5. When Marty and Ethan return home the first time, Lars had a letter for Ethan from a Mr. Futterman. The letter said there might be some information on Debbie and the letter contained a piece of Debbie's dress. Ethan and Marty rode to Futterman's establishment. What was the sign that was painted on the door of this establishment?
6. Who played the role of Charlie McCorry?
7. Ethan and Marty meet with Scar and there are some language difficulties. Ethan says to Scar, "You speak pretty good__________ for a Comanch', someone teach you?" What was the language Ethan was referring to?
8. At the wedding of Laurie and Charlie, Charlie and Marty get in a fight over Laurie. When they square off, how is the fight started?
9. What was Charlie McCorry noted for?
10. Near the end of movie Capt. Clayton leads a company of 14 Texas Rangers, Ethan, plus Lt. Greenhill and his bugler, on an attack of Scar's encampment. What weapon caused Captain Clayton's wound in the attack?
Source: Author stevroll
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.