Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who plays Martin Pawley?
2. What was the Indian tribe who raid the Edwards' house?
3. What was the name of the Indian chief who kidnapped Debbie?
4. Ward Bond plays the Rev. Samuel Clayton. He was also in the Texas Rangers. What was his rank?
5. What does Ethan say to Marty, when Marty asks if the party they are throwing is for them?
6. What is the name of the Jorgensen's daughter?
7. Who is Laurie supposed to be marrying when Marty and Ethan come home?
8. What is the name of Laurie's brother, who is killed when he rides into an Indian camp?
9. John Wayne's son, Pat Wayne, has a small role in this film. Which character does he play?
10. When Lt. Greenhill leaves his hat on in the house, what does the reverend ask him?
11. How is Debbie related to Ethan?
12. Why doesn't Lucy always wear the gold locket Ethan gave her?
13. Why didn't Ethan go to the Confederacy's surrender?
14. What is the name of the Indian girl Marty "marries"?
15. What Oscar did "The Searchers" win?
Source: Author bonanza22
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.