Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At how many consecutive hands did Doc Holliday beat Ike Clanton?
2. After the game of poker, what does Doc Holliday challenge Ike to?
3. What are the names of Wyatt Earp's brothers?
4. What type of tree does Doc Holliday call Wyatt Earp after he declines to dance with the actress?
5. What colour sash signifies a Cowboy?
6. After killing all the Cowboys except Ike, how long after is Ike killed?
7. Who shoots the original Marshal of Tombstone?
8. What was the original Marshall's name?
9. Who plays Wyatt Earp?
10. What disease does Doc Holliday have?
11. Which former Cowboy helps Wyatt Earp in the battle against the Cowboys?
12. What does Wyatt Earp continually say before shooting Curly Bill?
13. Wyatt Earp gains a stake in a faro game (what percentage is the stake)?
14. Who plays the actor?
15. Doc Holliday has something that only goes so far. What is it?
16. What foreign language do Doc Holliday and Johnny Ringo talk to each other in?
17. Who does Johnny Ringo remind Doc Holliday of?
18. Fill in the blank. "Are you gonna do something or just stand there and _____."
19. Who does Wyatt Earp say "Are you gonna do something or just stand there" to?
20. Which two men join Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday and the former cowboy in the fight against the Cowboys?
21. What arm does Wyatt Earp's brother lose use of (Left or Right)?
22. What is the name of Tombstone's Sheriff?
23. After the Doctor checks out Doc Holliday, what urges must he not act upon?
24. What is the name of Wyatt Earp's wife, or the woman that referred her as 'his wife'?
25. What does Doc Holliday play on the piano?
Source: Author Texas_Rattlesnake
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.