Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hello. My name is Christopher and I'm five years old. When my mom leaves my dad and takes me, my dad picks me up from my daycare. Later, mom lets dad have me and we have a hard time but dad really tries his best until he finally gets a real job. Who's my daddy?
2. Hey, I'm Samantha. My father is the President of the United States and is running for a second term. It's my first year in college and I'm trying to be a normal college girl, which isn't easy with all the Secret Service men always with me. Who's my daddy?
3. Hi! My name is Annie. I'm 22 years old, a college graduate and I'm ready to settle down. My dad, however, seems to have a hard time getting used to the idea that I'm not a little girl anymore, let alone one who is getting married. Who's my daddy?
4. Greetings. My name is Nicole and my parents are divorced. My French father wants to please me so he takes me on vacation in the Bahamas. At first I give him a bad time, but I meet a boy I want to impress. I pretend that my father is my lover and just to make me happy, he goes along with my made-up stories. Who's my daddy?
5. Hi,my name is Alex and my mom is on her honeymoon so I have to stay with my dad for two weeks. He is a little strange though because it seems he can hear my thoughts. Who's my daddy?
6. I'm Mike and I have an enlarged heart. I really need a transplant but insurance won't pay for it. When the hospital wants to release me, my dad does something drastic and takes hostages until they put me on the transplant list. Who's my daddy?
7. What's up? I'm William and I am one of my dad's eight children. When my mom dies, he sees his high school sweetheart who, as fate would have it, is widowed too. She actually has ten kids, so when they get married, I am suddenly one of eighteen children. Who's my daddy?
8. I'm Rachel. I have a brother Robbie. When we spend some time with our dad, our world is suddenly invaded by aliens. I'm not sure I trust my dad to protect me, but he does in the end. Who's my daddy?
9. Hi, I'm Vada. My dad is a funeral director so I am kind of obsessed with death and disease. He doesn't really understand me so I spend most of my time with my best friend Thomas until he dies because of bees. Who's my daddy?
10. Hi. My name is Lucy and I'm seven years old. My dad, well, they say he has a mind of a seven-year-old. Some people think he cannot raise me because he is backward, but he gets a lawyer so he can continue to be my parent. He may not be smart but he is a kind and loving father. Who's my daddy?
Source: Author mayjay64
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.