Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was the modern valved trumpet invented?
2. Out of these four keys for trumpet, which is the rarest to find in a symphony trumpet part?
3. Which of these notes can only be played with one fingering on the trumpet?
4. The trumpet is the loudest brass instrument.
5. Which of these notes would you most likely not find in a symphony trumpet part?
6. Of the following musicians, which one doesn't fit? (think trumpets)
7. What are the two different patterns used most often in triple tonguing?
8. For which two notes on the trumpet must the player pull out the third valve slide to keep them in tune?
9. What is the first valve slide used for?
10. If there are only three valves on the standard trumpet, how are all of the notes played?
Source: Author trumpian67
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.