Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which group went from being a Disco act to having such Country hit songs as 'Woke Up In Love' and 'Give Me One More Chance' ?
2. Which artist started his career with the Rock song 'It's Only Make Believe' before turning Country with such songs as 'That's My Job' and 'Hello Darlin' '?
3. Which artist had a Top 40 Pop Hit with the song 'Modern Day Delilah' before joining the Country group Blackhawk?
4. Which artist had a Top 40 Hit with the song 'Wildfire' before adding his middle name and doing such Country songs as 'Talking to the Wrong Man' and 'What's Forever For'?
5. Which group started out with the song 'Mr Bojangles' before hitting it Country with such songs as 'Fishin' in the Dark' and 'Modern Day Romance'?
6. England Dan and John Ford Coley had the hit 'I'd Really Love to See You Tonight' before England Dan left and had such Top 40 Country hits such as 'Bop' and 'One Friend'. What is England Dan's last name?
7. Which artist had a Top 40 Pop hit with the song 'Down in the Boondocks' before becoming Country and having the hit '"I'll Pin a Note On Your Pillow"'?
8. Which Country group did Chris Hillman found years after he was a member of the Rock group The Byrds?
9. Which artist had a Top 40 Pop Hit with 'Ashes by Now' before becoming Country with such songs as 'She's Crazy for Leaving' and 'It's Such a Small World' which was recorded with his wife Roseanne Cash?
10. Which artist had a Top 40 hit with the song 'I Go Crazy' before recording the Country song 'I Won't Take Less Then Your Love' with Tanya Tucker and Paul Overstreet?
Source: Author Ken1260
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.