Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First we need to figure out the setting of the murder. Which city is home to country music?
2. Now you will need some help in solving this murder, and who better then the two people who recorded the song 'Murder on Music Row'. Which two artists recorded this song?
3. Suspect 1: Who sang the song 'Tonight The Heartache's On Me'?
4. Suspect 2: Which artist performed a concert in New York's Central Park?
5. Suspect 3: Which artist recorded the song 'Breathe', which crossed over to the pop music chart?
6. Suspect 4: Which artist had their first country hit with 'Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under'?
7. Suspect 5: Who produced Shania Twain's albums up to 2007?
8. Suspect 6: Why did country music radio not give a lot of air time to Vince Gill's song 'Kindly Keep it Country'?
9. Suspect 7: In the USA, what is the country equivalent to 'MTV'?
10. So now that all the suspects have been questioned, which of the following will be charged with the crime?
Source: Author Ken1260
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.