Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'When the nights get too _____' - Can you complete this Shania lyric?
2. 'Honey I'm home and I had a _____ day' - What word belongs here?
3. 'I knew we'd get _____ someday' - What completes this lyric?
4. 'There's nothin wrong with a man and a woman flirting with a _____ _____ moon' - Can you guess the missing words?
5. 'But you've got being _____ down an art' - You MUST know this one, don't you?
6. '_____ was gonna have to wait' - What was gonna have to wait?
7. 'I heard you been sneaking around with _____' - Sneaking around with who?
8. 'You and I will _____ be apart' - Do you know which word fills this gap?
9. 'You took a chance and made me believe in love and real _____' - Which word completes this one?
10. 'If you wanna win it, there's no _____ limit' - Which word fits in here?
11. 'Do you have to _____ the way you do' - Do you know this one?
12. 'Am I _____ or stupid' - Can you guess which word completes this lyric?
13. 'It's just another day in any town, _____' - Which word belongs here?
14. 'Forget I'm a _____' - What does Shania forget she is?
15. 'You hang over my shoulder when I read my _____' - Do you know this one?
16. 'Have you been listening to your _____' - What?
17. 'Or _____ no matter where you live, this buzz is for you' - Which US state fills the gap here?
18. 'And we _____ all the way from Arkansas to Rome' - Which word completes this one?
19. 'You're all I need to _____' - Which word belongs in this lyric?
20. 'All God's children need his _____' - Can you guess this one?
21. 'Can I buy you a _____' - What?
22. 'I _____ you just the way you are' - Which word goes here?
23. 'Even when I'm _____, he'd still better love me' - Can you complete this one?
24. 'When happiness is _____' - When happiness is what?
25. 'If I'm _____ with you' - Which word goes here to complete the lyric?
Source: Author Bronte
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.