Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'If ________ could fly, I'd be a little more optimistic...' - Can you complete the lyric?
2. 'I don't mean to sound so pessimistic, but I don't think that ________ really jumped over the moon.' - Which word belongs here?
3. 'When happiness is __________.' - When happiness is what?
4. 'I'd love to wake up ________ full of the joys of Spring.' - How would Ms. Twain love to wake up?
5. 'And hear on CNN that ________ lives again.' - Who would Shania like to hear has risen from the dead?
6. 'I'll be the first in line for ________.' - What would Shania queue up for?
7. 'When will we ________ up.' - Can you complete this lyric?
8. 'When ________ grows on trees.' - What does Shania want those garden centres to start specialising in?
9. 'When __________ can guarantee.' - What or who can guarantee?
10. Which album is 'When' on?
Source: Author Bronte
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.