Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the first Gospel quartet in America?
2. Which bass singer did the Blackwood Brothers hire sight unseen?
3. Which man was not an original member of The Statesmen Quartet?
4. In what year did the Blackwood Brothers Quartet begin?
5. What southern city were Hovie Lister and The Statesmen Quartet from?
6. When was the Speer Quartet organized?
7. Who was the first soul singing tenor in gospel music?
8. This man managed the Harvesters Quartet,then when they disbanded he went into politics.
9. What man in gospel music dreamed up the idea of traveling in a bus, revolutionizing transportation in not only gospel, but in all types of music?
10. What Gospel Quartet sang backup at Elvis Presley concerts?
Source: Author mano65
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.