Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Beach Boys song would you find the following lyrics?
"Early in the morning we'll be startin' out
Some honeys will be coming along
We're loading up our Woody
With our boards inside"
2. "I got a letterman's sweater
With a letter in front
I got for football and track
I'm proud to wear it now"
Which song do these lyrics come from?
3. In which 1967 song would you find the following lyrics?
"Let me tell you how she really got to my soul
It ain't funny
The way she make me wanna sing a little rock 'n' roll"
4. These are the opening lyrics to which Beach Boys song?
"Well since she put me down I've been out doin' in my head
Come in late at night and in the mornin' I just lay in bed"
5. "I may not always love you
But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it"
In which Beach Boys song do these lyrics come from?
6. In which Beach Boys song do these lyrics appear?
It keeps me satisfied
And I can't explain, oh no
The way I'm feeling inside"
7. These are the opening lines to which Beach Boys song?
"I've been in this town so long that back in the city
I've been taken for lost and gone
And unknown for a long long time"
8. "Well I'm not braggin' babe so don't put me down
But I've got the fastest set of wheels in town"
Which song do these car themed lyrics come from?
9. From which well known Beach Boys song do the following lyrics come from?
"Drinking all night
Got into a fight
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home"
10. The following lyrics come from which famous Beach Boys song?
"The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night"
Source: Author Velvet_Rain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.