Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'The factory belches filth into the sky'
2. 'I shake like an incurable...God help me, please'
3. 'How can you say that you're not responsible?'
4. 'You stay -- I may as well play'
5. 'Caught between the Scylla and Charybdis'
6. 'I strained to understand him...I chased his thoughts like birds'
7. 'I won't share you with another boy'
8. 'I resolved to call her up a thousand times a day'
9. 'Living on my own was the least of my fears'
10. 'Logic so inflexible'
11. 'They subjugate the meek...but it's the rhetoric of failure'
12. Finish this line from 'Don't Stand So Close To Me': 'Wet bus stop -- she's waiting -- ___________________'
13. The Police's manager was a blood relative of which member of the band?
14. When Sting went solo, he included on one of his albums a revamped version of a lesser-known Police song. Which one was it?
15. At the very end of 'O My God,' the third track of 'Synchronicity,' we hear some familiar lyrics 'ghosted' in from an earlier Police hit. Which one is it?
Source: Author enfranklopedia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.