Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first five artists were chosen by a panel of various music industry executives. It's no surprise to see the name of Elvis Presley in that inaugural list. What was the title of "The King"s first UK #1?
2. Which Liverpudlian band were also chosen by the panel to be inducted into the UK's Music Hall of Fame?
3. Our next inductee into the UK's Music Hall of Fame was born in Jamaica in 1945. Who was this legendary artist?
4. The next band to be inducted into the UK's Music Hall of Fame consists of Paul Hewson, David Evans, Larry Mullin Jr. and Adam Clayton. Who are they better known as?
5. The fifth artist chosen by the panel for induction to the UK's Music Hall of Fame is one of the most successful female artists of all time in both the UK and America. Who is this "Like a Virgin" star?
6. The next five artists inducted into the UK's Music Hall of Fame were chosen by viewers of Channel 4 television. Which artist was chosen to represent the 1950s?
7. Which band were chosen by Channel 4 viewers to represent the 1960s in the UK's Music Hall of Fame?
8. Queen were chosen by Channel 4 viewers to represent the 1970s in the 2004 Music Hall of Fame.
9. The "King of Pop" Michael Jackson was the viewers choice to represent the 1980s in the Music Hall of Fame. What was Michael's first UK #1 hit single?
10. Which singer was chosen to represent the 1990s in the UK's Music Hall of Fame?
Source: Author Popsicle01
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.