Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many positions do you use on trombone?
2. What trombone instruction book was based on the vocalises of Marco Bordogni?
3. Which of the following is NOT primarily a trombonist?
4. Which of these words is used to describe a movement that cannot easily be performed on any brass instrument except the trombone?
5. Are trombones traditionally included in the North American Drum and Bugle Corps?
6. Who wrote "Apres un Reve (After a Dream)"?
7. When tuning if the pitch is flat what do you do? (choose BEST Answer)?
8. When comparing trombones, what does an F-attachment mean?
9. What trombone has the lowest pitched range?
10. What is the term used to describe the technique that allows you to play a chord on a horn (more than one note at a time) ?
Source: Author ghicks
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.