Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who said 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.'?
2. Who said 'He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals'?
3. Who said 'A husband is what's left of the lover once the nerve has been extracted'?
4. Who said 'By all means marry; if you get a good wife you'll become happy, if you get a bad one you'll become a philosopher'?
5. Who said 'I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewellery'?
6. Who said 'Many a man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl'?
7. Who said 'A man may be a fool and not know it - but not if he's married'?
8. Who said 'Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet'?
9. Who said 'Sex appeal is 50 per cent what you've got and 50 per cent what people think you've got'?
10. Who said 'Harpo, she's a lovely person. She deserves a good husband. Marry her before she finds one.'?
Source: Author romaz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.