Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whose famous last words were supposedly, "Waiting, are they? Well, let 'em wait!"
2. Whose last words were supposedly, "I'm bored with it all."
3. Sometimes the last words are funny. "Dammit ... Don't you dare ask God to help me." These last words were said by whom?
4. "That was a great game of golf, fellers", were whose last words?
5. Whose last words were "Goddamn the whole f-----g world and everyone in it, except ya, Carlotta!"?
6. Whose last words were "A dying man can do nothing easy."?
7. "Yes, it's tough, but not as tough as doing comedy." Whose last words were these?
8. Whose last words were supposedly "Turn up the lights, I don't want to go home in the dark."?
9. Whose last words were supposedly, "This is funny."?
10. What famous general, said on his death bed,"Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees."?
Source: Author FrankRay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.