Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which county and which year did Agatha Christie's disappearance begin?
2. Which mystery authors were enlisted in the search to find Agatha Christie when she disappeared?
3. Which of the following was used for the first time in Britain as part of a missing person case to search for Agatha Christie?
4. Which of Agatha's items did searchers find relatively easily in the county of Surrey?
5. On the day that Agatha Christie disappeared, she wrote three letters. Who was NOT the recipient of one of the letters?
6. Eleven days after her disappearance, Agatha Christie was found at the Swan Hydropathic Hotel. In which county was this hotel and spa located?
7. Did Agatha Christie try to avoid news about her disappearance while she stayed at the Hydropathic Hotel?
8. Questions arose as to whether Agatha Christie was suffering from memory loss at the time of the disappearance. Did some people close to the case suggest that the claim of memory loss was legitimate?
9. Which best describes Agatha Christie's willingness to talk about her disappearance?
10. How did Agatha Christie's personal life play out after her reappearance?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.