Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Charles Darwin is best known as the author of "The Origin of Species." Which of the following is also his work?
2. Karl Marx enjoyed a lifelong relationship with this gentleman--and also co-authored some major works with him.
3. Albert Einstein was a giant in physics. What was his relationship with America?
4. Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous painting may be "Mona Lisa." Who was she?
5. Sigmund Freud wrote all of the following EXCEPT:
6. William Shakespeare wrote many plays. Which of the following plays is in debate as to whether he was its author?
7. Immanuel Kant is perhaps best known as the author of which of the following?
8. Ludwig Van Beethoven had a stormy life. Which of the following statements is true?
9. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart had a tempestuous relationship with his father, Leopold. Which of the following accurately describes Leopold?
10. Copernicus was a key figure in the history of science. When did he perform the majority of his work?
Source: Author robert362
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.