Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the age of eleven, Henry Hill began working at a cabstand across the street from his residence. Who was in charge of the cabstand?
2. While working at the cabstand, Henry Hill was first introduced to which associate of the Lucchese crime family?
3. In 1960, Henry Hill joined which branch of the United States Armed Forces?
4. Who did Henry Hill marry in 1965?
5. In 1967, Henry Hill was part of a major robbery of money from which airline's cargo?
6. Henry Hill and some associates went to Tampa, Florida in 1972 to collect a gambling debt from Gaspar Ciaccio. Hill and his associates were subsequently arrested for kidnapping and assault. Who turned Hill and his associates in to the authorities?
7. While serving in federal prison, Henry Hill built a relationship through a new business partner. Once he left prison, Hill began a profitable drug wholesaling enterprise with this new business partner. What was the alias used by the business partner?
8. During the National Collegiate Athletic Association's 1978-1979 basketball season, Henry Hill was part of a point shaving scandal involving which school?
9. When did Henry Hill become an informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation?
10. How did Henry Hill die in 2012?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.