Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the King whom the York house defeated to gain control of the throne in the 1400's?
2. Richard, Duke of York, born 1411, had four sons. How many became king after the defeat of the Lancastrian house?
3. Which battles are a list of battles from the War of the Roses?
4. Richard III fought for his crown until his end at Bosworth Field. Richard was often betrayed by his trusted companions and supporters. Which man did not desert Richard III?
5. What happened that resulted in Richard III obtaining the crown?
6. Whom did the Earl of Warwick betray?
7. Where did King Edward IV go in exile to get support from his sister's husband?
8. Before becoming king, Richard III was what? What was he duke of? How was he related to the previous king?
9. What did the battle of Bosworth Field decide?
10. History has painted the picture that Richard III was a brutal man. It is stated, not proven, that he killed his nephew and name sake, Richard, for what purpose? (By the way, it isn't a proven fact but most people believe it is true).
Source: Author twinkii
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.