Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody's ego, that's it, game over." Which of the following famous British people said that?
2. "Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'." Which of the following modern philosophers said that?
3. "The ego is nothing other than the focus of conscious attention." Which of the following thinkers of the 20th century said that?
4. "Nations have their ego, just like individuals." Which of these Irish authors said that?
5. "Usually, autobiography is such an indulgence of the ego." Which of these American authors said that?
6. "You've got to recognize, there will never be another you. It has nothing to do with ego; it happens to be the truth." Which of these American actors said that?
7. "As a musician and a songwriter, it is an act of the ego to believe that other people might be interested in your point of view. But it is usually an empathetic nature that gets you going in the first place. Music keeps the heart porous in many ways." Which of the following singers said that?
8. "But the star thing I can live with. The music I can't live without. And that's how it lays out for me, you know. I got as big an ego and enjoy the attention." Which of the following singers said that?
9. "I've done so many interviews that I've gotten past the ego and the personality." Which of these American actors said that?
10. "The ego is not master in its own house." Which of these psychologists said that?
Source: Author DeepHistory
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.