Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What famous left-hander remarked, "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."?
2. He was a well-known ancient military and political leader. Among his accomplishments is the invention of a cryptic cipher. Who was that left-hander?
3. That famous left-hander served under Cesare Borgia as a military architect, during his conquest of Italy. Who was he?
4. He was a child prodigy. His father was a famous musician, and he became a musician, too, and became much more famous. He composed choral, piano, operatic, symphonic and chamber music. Who was this left-hander?
5. This left-hander was one of the American Founding Fathers, a US President, a political philosopher and the founder of the Democratic-Republican Party. Who was he?
6. This left-hander earned the nickname "the little corporal". Who was he?
7. He wrote some masterpieces of European literature, one of the most widely read European writers in the late 18th and early 19th centuries and a polymath who is remembered for his theory of colors. Who was this left-hander?
8. This left-hander had an older brother named Orion and, when the American Civil War started, he enlisted in a Confederate military unit for a while. Who was he?
9. He was a Russian writer and philosopher, who developed the idea of nonviolent resistance. Who was this left-hander?
10. What famous left-hander expressed his wisdom with the quote: "I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and nonviolence are as old as the hills"?
Source: Author DeepHistory
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.