Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many of Henry's wives had been previously married?
2. How many pregnancies did Catherine of Aragon undergo?
3. Which of Henry's wives were accused of adultery?
4. Which of the following did not have an affair with Henry?
5. Which of Henry's wives died due to complications following childbirth?
6. About whom did Thomas Wyatt write the sonnet, 'Who so list to hunt, I know where is a hind?'
7. Who are the famous parents of Catherine of Aragon?
8. Catherine of Aragon's mother was queen of what country?
9. Whose motto was, 'The Moost Happi?'
10. During whose reign did the Pilgrimage of Grace rebellion occur?
11. Henry's rejection of Anne of Cleves brought about the political ruin of which of his ministers?
12. Who did not have a romance with Katherine Howard?
13. Which of Anne Boleyn's reputed lovers was probably tortured?
14. Which of Henry's wives claimed a lack of consummation in their marriages?
15. Which queen resided at Buckden?
Source: Author andromache
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.