Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I found Lucifer in his study, a caged bird singing near by, he sighed, "This number of perfection thing is all wrong, I'm no fan of wonders or seals and there are far too many churches in Asia." He was apparently reading Revelation 1:4 and I knew he was talking about what number?
2. As he was looking a little blue, I tried to give ole Lucifer a hug. He rebuffed my advances, pointed at Revelation 2:4 and snarled, "It doesn't make the world go round and isn't all that is needed. SEE, even Ephesus left the first one." I identified his rejection of what attribute?
3. Lucifer began to dust a collection on a shelf, but the dust magically and mysteriously reappeared. Lucifer shrugged, suggesting that like Sisyphus, his efforts were futile. He pointed to Revelation 2:17 and said, "rolling or not, even God likes these." I took that to mean he was talking about what?
4. I returned to Lucifer just before dawn. He yawned and stretched, the effort making him glow brilliantly and briefly. "Your prospects were good, but it's understood waking without the light mentioned in Revelation 2:28-29 is difficult." I nodded knowing he was speaking of which light-producing object?
5. BANG BANG! I jumped as Lucifer whipped out his finger and shot past me...at a raccoon. In hell? "Danny boy impressed me with that showdown, because like raccoons and Revelation 3:15-16, I like things a little...", Lucifer paused. "A little what?", I say.
6. A few days later, I returned to hell to visit. I tried to gently get Lucifer's attention as he was napping but he startled screaming, "Maxwell! Is that you?" Realizing it was just me, he pointed to Revelation 3:20 laying open in his lap and said he had issues with people coming through what?
7. Lucifer invited me into his sitting room and said, "dear Sir or Madam, I'm feeling a bit confused and don't understand this object bearing seven seals." Not wanting to embarrass him, I merely pointed at Revelation 5:1 and helped him identify a what?
8. Lucifer got all up in my ears and in my eyes and said, "pay attention to Revelation 6:6 if you're wanting to pay the ferryman properly, wouldn't want to be stuck in the pouring rain now, would you?" I thought it a very strange thing to say, but agreed it is best to be prepared with how much money?
9. Today, Lucifer was rather sullen while reading Revelation 7:16-17. The utter darkness of the room closed in as he mumbled, "It's not all right, it doesn't come here any longer, and those that thirst no more no longer need it anyway." What on earth is it he's referencing?
10. I checked my Omega watch and stood to leave. Lucifer watched me gather my belongings. "Are you going to be in my dreams tonight?" he whispered tapping the page open to Revelation 22:12-14. I nodded, understanding that all things must what?
Source: Author TemptressToo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.