Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the four gospels, only one does not say anything about Christ's birth or beginning. Which gospel is that?
2. Who spread the news about baby Jesus throughout Bethlehem?
3. How many Magi does the Bible say worshiped the baby Jesus and then presented gifts to him?
4. When the angels announce to the shepherds the birth of the Savior, they say, in Luke 2:11, "For there is born to you this day in ______ a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." How do they identify the place where Jesus has been born, according to the NKJV?
5. What characteristics are shared between the first visitors to see the infant Jesus, and some of those whom he asked later in life to become some of his chosen disciples?
6. In the second chapter of Luke (NIV), what is the reason given for Mary and Joseph being in Bethlehem when Jesus is born?
7. Around the world, many know the children's favorite Christmas carol "Away in a manger, no crib for His bed", but in which of the gospels do we find the word 'manger' in relation to the birth of Jesus, as written in the KJV Bible?
8. The Gospels of Matthew (chapters 1 and 2) and Luke (chapters 1 and 2) give us the most detail concerning the birth of Christ. How many angelic encounters total are mentioned in these two accounts?
9. In the second chapter of Matthew, in the Good News Bible, after the Magi left Bethlehem, an angry Herod sent his soldiers to do what to children in Bethlehem?
10. Usually, in a Christmas quiz, one would expect to find a question about the Nativity. Since I am not a "usual" kind of guy, I want to ask a question about the man who raised this child.
"Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."
How did Joseph receive this word?
Source: Author star_gazer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.