Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Only two Gospels include any details about the birth of Jesus. Which of them starts with a genealogy to establish that Jesus is the Messiah to whom Old Testament prophecies referred?
2. John the Baptist is often referred to as Jesus' cousin. Which of them was the older one, according to Luke?
3. According to the Gospel of Luke (KJV), why did Joseph have to travel to Bethlehem?
4. According to Luke, where did Mary place Jesus to rest after his birth?
5. According to Luke, an angel delivered the news of Jesus' birth to some nearby shepherds. Was this angel identified as Gabriel?
6. Luke's account of the infancy of Jesus moves quickly from his birth to his circumcision and naming. As stipulated by Jewish law, how long after his birth did Luke say this happened?
7. Matthew (2:1-2) describes the visit of three magi, guided by the Star of Bethlehem on their journey.
8. According to Matthew, how did King Herod first react to the news that Jesus had been born to be King of the Jews?
9. Many nativity scenes show the shepherds and magi worshiping Jesus in a stable. Where does Matthew say the baby was when the magi arrived to see him?
10. When Joseph was warned that his family was in danger from King Herod, where did he take them for safety, according to Matthew?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.