Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Gospel was written by a great physician?
2. Which of these books of the Bible is known as a diary of history of Israel?
3. What book of the Bible is a collection of adages?
4. Which Gospel was written by a tax collector?
5. What book of the Bible tells of the establishment of the Christian church in the first century?
6. Which Old Testament book of the Bible was named after a Jewish queen?
7. What book of the Bible was about a man who never gave up on God even when it seemed God gave up on him?
8. What was the name of the books of the Bible about royal rulers?
9. What book of the Bible has a name which is synonymous with the word departure?
10. When I say music, what book of the Bible rings bells?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.