Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Matthew 2:1-16 and Luke 2:1-7 tell of the birth of Jesus. In what city was he born?
2. In different places in the New Testament, reports are given of Jesus calming a storm on a body of water. (My favorite account is the one from Mark 6: 45-51.) What's the name of the body of water?
3. In Matthew 11:20-24 and in Luke 10:13-16 Jesus pronounces woe on three unrepentant cities. Can you name them?
4. In Luke 4:16 it tells of people in Jesus' home town attempting to kill him. What's the name of his home town?
5. John 6:59 tells of Jesus teaching in the synagogue, saying he is the bread of life. What's the name of the community in which he made this statement?
6. The resurrected Jesus appeared to two people walking on a road to this town. (Luke 24:13). What's the name of the town?
7. John 3:23 tells of John the Baptist baptizing people at a particular place. It is here that John says Jesus must become greater and he must become less. (Some translations say Jesus must increase and John must decrease.) What's the name of the place where John made this famous statement?
8. Matthew 26:6-13 tells of Jesus being anointed with expensive perfume in the house of Simon the Leper. What's the name of the community?
9. Acts 28 tells of Paul shipwrecked on an island after a violent storm. Can you name the island?
10. To what country did Jesus' family flee to when he was two years old? (Matthew 2:13-18)
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.