Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A river flowed into the Garden of Eden. The Bible says it parts and forms fout heads or rivers. Can you name them?
2. Genesis 14:3 says: "All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea". What is the salt sea more commonly known as?
3. The land promised to Abram (Abraham) was compassed by two rivers. One was the river of Egypt or the Nile river. What is the name of the other?
4. Which river in the Bible was turned into blood by Moses, not only as a sign from God, but perhaps as an illustration of the great loss Egypt would suffer later on?
5. What body of water was parted so that Israel could escape the pursuing Egyptians?
6. The Israelites crossed what body of water to enter Canaan?
7. Why did David cross over the brook Kidron in 2 Samuel 15:23?
8. When Elijah's prophecy of drought came to pass because of the evil King Ahab, what body of water did he hide by where the ravens came and brought him food?
9. In Luke 5:3, Jesus taught from a boat on Lake Gennesaret. Who did the boat belong to?
10. In preparation for a journey, the prophet Ezra called for a fast to seek God's will. What was the name of the body of water they fasted by?
Source: Author dean521
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.