Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which baby was put in a reed basket and placed in the Nile River?
2. Which young man was taken to the top of a mountain to be sacrificed by his father Abraham, according to Genesis 22:1-18?
3. Which boy was lost by his parents when he was twelve years old?
4. Hannah, the mother of this boy, was barren and promised to give a son she bore to God. Who is the boy?
5. Which of these is the set of twins born to Isaac and Rebecca?
6. Which youngster cared for his father's sheep and eventually saved his people from the Philistines by killing the champion Goliath?
7. Whose mother placed him under a bush in the desert because she could not bear to watch him die?
8. Which child became king of Judah when he was only eight years old?
9. When a group of little children were brought to this man, his followers tried to shoo the children away. Who is this man?
10. Which child was the youngest of twelve brothers?
Source: Author ms_e
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.