Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was an Evangelist and Jesus' beloved disciple. I am traditionally thought to have written one gospel and three epistles in the New Testament, although modern scholars are not sure which, if any, of them I actually wrote.
2. I was jealous of my older brother's relationship with our father. I was encouraged by my mother to trick him and stole his birthright, gaining for myself the paternal blessing that was supposed to be passed to the eldest son.
3. When my husband died, I left my native country to travel with my mother-in-law to a country that was foreign to me. Here I met Boaz and married him.
4. My mother put me in a basket in the river. Pharaoh's daughter found me and raised me as her son until I had to go back to my people, the Hebrews.
5. I captured Christians and sent them to their death. Later I, too, became a Christian and was one of the most zealous and well known missionaries of all time.
6. My brothers hated me and sold me into slavery. They told my father I was dead. Eventually I became to be the second in command of the whole nation that I had been a slave in.
7. I listened to my enemy and gave into temptation only to be kicked out of my beautiful home.
8. I was the wisest man that ever lived. I built a beautiful palace. I was a son of David.
9. I was incredibly strong. No one could defeat me until one night when I lost the battle because of my disobedience to God. I fell in love with a woman of the enemy.
10. Jesus raised our brother from the dead. Jesus was our friend and stayed and fellowshipped with us often.
Source: Author alleycat7
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.