Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. God created me with His own hands and my wife out of me.
2. God promised us numerous descendants but we only had one son together.
3. My old father nearly sacrificed me as a burnt offering. Fortunately, a ram appeared so I survived.
4. I led the Israelites out of Egypt and gave the Law of God to them. I also conversed directly with the LORD face to face.
5. I spent ten years in the wilderness, fleeing from the king-in-power at that time.
6. Known as the wisest king in the Bible, I received visitors from all over the world.
7. Even though I had a wise father, I did not inherit his wisdom, losing most of the kingdom I inherited.
8. Mainstream Christians believe that I am fully human and fully God.
9. I was once known as Saul and severely persecuted the Christians.
10. Jesus gave me the "key to the Kingdom of Heaven." I was the "loudest" and most adventurous disciple of the twelve.
Source: Author pinkbunny98
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.