Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the Bible, God created the first man from the dust of the earth.
Who was this first man?
2. Which of these men was the younger brother of Joseph and the son of Rachel?
3. In the book of Numbers, of the 12 spies sent by Moses to assess the promised land, only two returned with favorable reports. One was named Joshua, but who was the other optimistic spy?
4. Which of these characters was a son of Jacob?
5. Who was the first woman mentioned in the Bible?
6. Which Bible character was a Roman governor and husband of Drusila? (Acts 23:24; 24:24)
7. Which of these Bible characters was an angel?
8. All of these men were minor prophets EXCEPT for one. He's commonly known as the king who had fifteen years added to his life.
Which of these characters matches this description?
9. Who was the first-born son of Abraham and stepson of Sarah?
10. After the death of Moses, this character was entrusted with leadership of the Israelites and led them into the promised land. He's known for this quote: "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."(KJV)
To which biblical character do these facts pertain?
11. Who was the second wife of Abraham?
12. Who was the father of Leah and Rachel?
13. Which of these characters was both a king and priest?
14. Which of these characters talked to Jesus secretly at night?
15. Who was the son of Ruth and Boaz?
16. What was the name of the Egyptian official who bought Joseph as a slave?
17. According to 1 Kings Chapter 10, which queen, when she heard of Solomon's wisdom, visited and brought him gifts?
18. When Abraham was old, he sent his servant in search of a wife for his son Isaac. His servant prayed to God for guidance and was able to find Isaac's future wife in Harran. What was her name?
19. The first king of Israel was a Benjaminite. He was taller than any other Israelite and very handsome. What was the name of this king?
20. In Acts Chapter 9, the story is told of a Christian woman named Dorcas who made clothes for poor people. By what other name was Dorcas known?
21. To whom was Bathsheba married before she became David's wife?
22. Who was the wife of King Ahasuerus before he married Esther?
23. Consider the names Xerxes (NIV) and Ahasuerus (KJV). True or false: Do these names refer to the same person, a Persian king in the Book of Esther?
24. The word "Yahweh" is a personal name for the God of the Old Testament (Exodus 6:3, New Living Translation).
25. Which Z was mute until the birth of his son?
Source: Author yency
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.