Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who closed the door of the Ark?
2. God first spoke to Samuel when he was a young boy sleeping in the temple. For whom was this message?
3. Who escaped from angry Jews in Damascus by being let down through a hole in the wall in a basket?
4. To whom did Paul write about the runaway slave Onesimus?
5. According to the book of Genesis, whose father sent his chief servant on a special mission to find a wife for his son?
6. Which Old Testament prophet prophesied about the Valley of Dry Bones?
7. Which Old Testament King had his life extended by fifteen years, after he prayed to God?
8. Who, in the book of Acts, died along with his wife, because they lied about the price of a piece of land?
9. Who was thrown into prison with Paul in Philippi?
10. By rearranging the first letters of the previous nine answers, you will find the name of the New Testament book in which Paul encourages Christians to 'put on the whole armour of God'.
Source: Author cal562301
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.