Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This is based on the belief that Jesus was with God in the beginning and helped to create the universe (John 1:1-5).
2. The angel Gabriel told Mary that Jesus would be called it (Luke 1:35).
3. Jesus used this for Himself a lot. It is also a Messianic term (Daniel 7:13).
4. It is based on the belief that Jesus was the Messiah, a descendant of a king (Matthew 1; Luke 3).
5. It means "Master" and believers call Jesus this throughout the New Testament (for example, Romans 5:1).
6. Jesus declared Himself this when He said that those who believe in Him will never be hungry (John 6:35).
7. Isaiah uses it for the Messiah, a child born to have a government on His shoulders (Isaiah 9:5 or 9:6).
8. John the Baptist gave Jesus this title because he believed that Jesus would take away the world's sins (John 1:29-36).
9. Jesus is more powerful and holy than anybody else is (Revelation 5:5).
10. The apostle Paul wrote that Jesus was the "___ and Lord of lords" (1 Timothy 6:15).
Source: Author Ceduh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.