Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Sikh celebrate their new year on 13 April, on a day known as what?
2. Muslims mark the end of Ramadan with the celebration of which festival?
3. Which of the following Jewish festivals commemorates the events of the Book of Esther when the Jews in Persia were saved from massacre?
4. Which of the following is the Hindu 'Festival of Lights'?
5. What do the Chinese worship during Cheng Beng?
6. Wesak Day is celebrated by which religion?
7. Christians commemorate the solemn occasion of Jesus' death by crucifixion on which day?
8. The Gion Festival and the Chichibu Festivals are celebrated by which religion?
9. The Festival of the Goddess Iemanja is celebrated by the the believers of which sect?
10. Pagan Irish fire festivals gave rise to a weather divination tradition in America. What is it?
Source: Author nerthus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.