Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you were to say fifteen decades of the most holy rosary in the order of the sorrowful mysteries first, then the joyful mysteries and then the glorious mysteries, will the events that you have meditated on follow in chronological sequence through the Bible?
2. What is the correct way to describe how a Catholic should pray the most holy rosary?
3. What best describes where the Blessed Virgin's great power of intercession with God originates?
4. The first glorious mystery is the resurrection of Jesus from the grave. Which of the following is NOT a way that Jesus spent His time on earth after His resurrection?
5. The second glorious mystery is the Ascension of Jesus into Heaven. Which of the following events did Jesus promise as the next step in the Divine plan? It is recorded in the Bible as following Jesus's Ascension.
6. What is the fourth glorious mystery of the most holy rosary?
7. If you visited Jerusalem would you be able to find a tomb where it is believed that the body of Mary was assumed into Heaven?
8. What is the fifth and final glorious mystery of the most holy rosary?
9. At the end of the most holy rosary Catholics are encouraged to say a prayer called the "Hail, Holy Queen". Please fill in the missing word from this part of that prayer: "Hail, our life, our _____, and our hope."
10. Most Catholics have their own rosary beads. If you get a new set, what is the most important thing that you should do to them as soon as possible?
Source: Author rialto88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.