Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There are seven rounds in Tawaf.
2. Which is also known as the "Tent City?"
3. How many nights are you supposed to stay in Arafat?
4. When are you supposed to leave Muzdalifah?
5. What is Sa'e?
6. You are allowed to cover your face in Hajj.
7. Masjid - al - Nabawi is located in what city?
8. Hajj is not one of the five pillars of Islam.
9. Ibrahim and Ismaeel are the two prophets that Hajj is originally traced back to.
10. Zumzum is the sacred water that Muslims drink during Hajj.
Source: Author ferozee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.