Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you have a headache and you're sure not having a hangover, you might consult a doctor. While following the doctor's advice closely, it can't harm to pray to which of the following saints?
2. When experiencing trouble with the eyes, you should definitely consult an ophthalmologist. Meanwhile you may pray to whom?
3. If you suffer from toothache, by all means make an appointment with your dentist. Meanwhile it can't harm praying to which of the following?
4. For all ailments involving the throat, consult your doctor. Meanwhile you may pray to whom?
5. Victims of burns need immediate medical attention. But they may also pray to which of the following Saints?
6. A broken bone needs, of course, medical attention by a qualified doctor. But it can't harm to also invoke which saint?
7. Which of these less known saints may be able to help you if you have stomach troubles, and you follow your doctor's advice?
8. Suspecting you have a venereal disease, you need of course to consult your doctor. But whom can you pray to for a supplementary treatment?
9. For any wound, you may apply first aid and see a doctor if it is a serious wound. But for what seem hopeless wounds, there is also a saint to whom you can pray. Whose divine intervention may you implore?
10. The plague and cholera are two very serious diseases which require immediate medical attention. But there is also a saint who protects against both these diseases. Who could you pray to?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.