Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What nationality was Mother Teresa born into?
2. What name was given to Mother Teresa at baptism?
3. Mother Teresa was born on August 26, 1910, but when did she die?
4. What type of family was Mother Teresa born into?
5. Is it true to say that Mother Teresa became a nun with the missionary Loreto sisters of Ireland?
6. What country did Mother Teresa spend most of her life working in?
7. How many languages did Mother Teresa come to speak fluently during her life?
8. Which of the following was not one of Mother Teresa's talents?
9. Is it true to say that she had a very strong calling to do missionary work with the poor?
10. Malcolm Muggeridge wrote a book and a film about Mother Teresa, what were they called?
11. In July 1982, Mother Teresa spoke to a rally at Glasgow Green in Scotland. What was the subject of the rally?
12. Is it true to say that Mother Teresa had been diagnosed with heart problems since 1974?
13. Is it true that Pope John Paul II visited Mother Teresa at her missionary headquarters?
14. What health problem did Mother Teresa have in September 1989?
15. At the time of her death how many countries were her Missionaries of Charity working in?
Source: Author rialto88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.